Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Top 5 Best Books

Ever have no idea what to read? Or you're always looking around for something to do? Same as me. Since I love to read I have decided to review the top 5 best books in my opinion. I would recommend them for ages 9-12 years old.

1. The Last Kids On Earth Series

These books are by Max Brallier and illustrated by Douglas Holgate. Its about a monster apocalypse where Jack Sullivan fights monsters with his best friends June, Dirk and Quint. They find monster friends along the way too. I give it a 9.5 out of 10 on the Radness Scale and would recommend it to monster fans.


2. The Faraway Tree Series 

The Faraway Tree series books are called The Enchanted Wood, The Faraway Tree and The Folk of the Faraway Tree and its all by Enid Blyton. Its about 3 children who find a magical tree that always has a land at the top. The children meet people that live in the tree and together they have a lot of adventures together. I would recommend it to fantasy and adventure fans. I rate it a 10 out of 10 on the Radness Scale. 


3. Ungifted 

Ungifted was written by Gordon Korman and is about a boy that accidently gets moved into a gifted school with smart people. Except he isn't smart! This book was a wild ride and I really enjoyed it. I rate it a 8.5 out of 10 on the Radness Scale and would recommend it to people who love mischief.

 

4. The Treehouse Books

The first book in the treehouse is called The 13 Storey Treehouse and there is a whole lot more. Its about 2 friends that live in a treehouse that they built. They always have an adventure and then write a book about it and have to send it to their publisher, Mr Big Nose. These books were written by Andy Griffiths and would recommend it to adventurers. I rate it 8 out of 10 on the Radness Scale. 


5. Roald Dahl Books 

I'm sure we all know Roald Dahl. My favourite books that he wrote are The BFG, Charlie and the chocolate factory and The Witches. They are all so exciting and I love Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Its always makes me so hungry! I rate all his books I mentioned a 10 out of 10 on the Radness Scale. 


I hope you found this review helpful and go check these books out for yourself and see what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 F1 Drivers 2022

  Hi there everyone! Wow it has been a loooooong time since I've posted a blog. Hopefully from now on I'll be posting more often. To...