Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Top 5 Babyccino Restaurants

Do you always get dragged into coffee shops because your parents want a latte? That's me, I've been dragged to coffee shops since I was about 2 years old. And do you know what I always get at the coffee shop? That's right I always get babyccinos. So I have decided to write a review about the top 5 best restaurants in my opinion (these are all in Western Cape)

1. Betty Blue Bistro 

Betty Blue bistro is in Hermanus and I love their babyccinos. They have got the right amount of foam and milk because in a babyccino you don't want it to be full of milk and no foam or fill of foam and no milk. They put exactly the right amount of chocolate on the foam but the real reason I love it is because they put.... Marshmallows on top!!!! Yummy! I give it a 10 out of 10 on the Radness Scale.


2. Mugg & Bean 

There are Mugg & Beans everywhere in the Western Cape but my favourite cafe is at Blue Route Mall. I think they might have overdone the milk a bit but they definitely put the right amount of chocolate in. I always say you can never have to much chocolate! I give them a 9.5 out of 10 on the Radness Scale.

3. Bootleggers

I love so many Bootleggers but my favourite has to go to the one in Muizenberg. It might not have enough milk but in my opinion they definitely put the right amount of chocolate. My saying is that you can never have too much chocolate! I give them a 7.5 out of 10 on the Radness Scale.

4. Vida e Caffe

How could we forget about Vida?? I love Vida because of all the friendly staff that greet you. My favourite place to get a Vida babyccino is in Muizenberg. Its in a normal cup and wow they put a lot of chocolate in it! But what always happens to me is the chocolate sinks to the bottom and when I'm done I spend 5 minutes trying to lick the chocolate out. Other than that I think the babyccinos there are awesome. I give them an 8 out of 10 on the Radness Scale.


5. Martins

And the last one is Martins in Diep River. I think they put the right amount of milk and the right amount of chocolate. Its the foam that's too much and who pays R20 for a babyccino!! This is currently my least favourite place. I rate them 6 out of 10 on the Radness Scale.

I hope this review was helpful and try check out these restaurants and see what you think! 


3 comments:

Top 10 F1 Drivers 2022

  Hi there everyone! Wow it has been a loooooong time since I've posted a blog. Hopefully from now on I'll be posting more often. To...