Monday, February 22, 2021

5 things to draw when you're bored

 Let's say you decided to draw. You get out your paper, pencil, gel pens or whatever you like to draw with. You sit down and say, "Right what am I going to draw?" One hour later... "What am I going to draw!!!!!!?????" But now you'll know exactly what to draw. For a while...

1. Unicorns 

You might think unicorns are quite hard to draw (well, realistic ones are) but actually they are quite easy once you've drawn a lot of them. I find unicorns quite easy. Maybe it's because I've drawn them so many times or watched lots of "How to draw a unicorn" videos. Whatever the case I recommend trying it. 


2. Inspiring Messages 

What you can do is write a famous quote on a piece of paper or you notebook or whatever you want to write in. Make sure to write it big and bold so that it stands out. Next, you decorate around it and on the words. Finally, admire it and give yourself a pat on the back. 

3. Invent your own animal 

Inventing your own animal is quite simple. There is an animal called a liger which is actually a lion mixed with a tiger (it is a real animal. If you don't believe me google it!). My favourite one that I made is called the duckliraffe. Its a duck, lion and giraffe mixed together. You can imagine what that looks like! Here's an example of what I would call a... Sharkaroo? 

4. 3D pictures

You are probably like, "Oh my goodness 3D Pictures!? That's a bit extreme!". 3D pictures look hard but actually, if you learn the steps, its not that hard. I once tried to draw a 3D triangle thing and actually the lady shaded in most of the parts so it wasn't that difficult. I think you should definitely try draw it. 



5. Create your own land 

I think creating a land is quite simple. I like coming up with names for my like Zoë Town or something like that. Next, you add houses, restaurants or whatever you want in your land. You can also add a description at the back of the page if you want. Remember to add lots of colour too! 


I hope you like these ideas and remember if you fail the first time practice, practice, practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 F1 Drivers 2022

  Hi there everyone! Wow it has been a loooooong time since I've posted a blog. Hopefully from now on I'll be posting more often. To...